Monday, September 26, 2011

NCAA Eligibility Center

If you wish to participate in NCAA Division I or II athletics, you need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center. You need to qualify academically and you will also need to be cleared as an amateur student-athlete. You are responsible for achieving and protecting your eligibility status.

NCAA Eligibility Center: Click here